The Evil Dead is heading to 4K Blu-ray this November
Originally posted on 15th October at 9am. Updated with full details at 1pm.
Sam Raimi's horror classic, The Evil Dead, is set to debut on UK 4K UHD Blu-ray on 16th November. The film will be presented in the original 1.33:1 aspect ratio with HDR.
Writer/Director Sam Raimi’s relentless, gore-spattered debut is a landmark in horror cinema, a no-holds-barred onslaught of gruesome terror and nightmarish effects which has earned its rightful status as a legendary cult classic. Five college students travel to a remote cabin in the woods and unwittingly unleash a monstrous evil force hellbent on their total destruction. THE EVIL DEAD is truly the ultimate experience in gruelling horror.
- One By One We Will Take You: The Untold Saga of The Evil Dead
- Treasures from the Cutting Room Floor documentary
- At the Drive-In
- Discovering Evil Dead
- Make-Up Test
- Ellen and Drama Teacher
- On-Stage Interview
- Commentary with Sam Raimi, Rob Tapert and Bruce Campbell
- The Ladies of the Evil Dead meet Bruce Campbell
- The Other Pages
- One by One We will Take you: The Untold Saga of The Evil Dead
- Unconventional: The Ultimate Discussion of Grueling Horror
- Picture-in-Picture: Join us! The Undying Legacy of The Evil Dead
- 4K Blu-ray