The Addams Family getting ready to spook up your home cinema on UK DVD and Blu-ray this March
Universal have announced the DVD and Blu-ray release of The Addams Family for 2nd March 2020.
The upcoming releases showcase the wonderfully weird world of the Addams family with a variety of exclusive bonus features not seen in theatres including deleted and extended scenes, an interactive charades game with Thing, behind-the-scenes footage, music lyric videos and more! Filled with wildly funny moments and a fresh take on the beloved characters created by Charles Addams, The Addams Family celebrates the uniqueness of every family and delivers spooky fun all year long.
- Welcome to the Family – In this combined Making of/Character Profiles, we hear from the filmmakers and stars of The Addams Family about how the film came about, the animation process and insight into the characters.
- Life of a Scene – From black & white storyboards and layouts to animation and lighting, follow along with filmmakers as they bring to life a scene from the movie.
- Charades with Thing – There’s nothing quite like a game of Charades with your friends. But what happens when the person giving the clues isn’t exactly a person? What if he’s just… a hand? On talent day, stars of the film are invited to play Charades with Thing. Talent goes head-to-head, competing to see who can guess Thing’s clues. Graphics reveal the answers and keep score for each player.
- Addams Family Throwback
- “Haunted Heart” Lyric Video – performed by Christina Aguilera
- “My Family” Lyric Video – performed by Migos, Karol G, Rock Mafia & Snoop Dogg
The Addams Family (2019)
Dir: Conrad Vernon, Greg Tiernan | Cast: Charlize Theron, Chloë Grace Moretz, Finn Wolfhard, Oscar Isaac | Writers: Charles Addams (based on characters created by), Conrad Vernon (story by), Erica Rivinoja (story by), Matt Lieberman (screenplay by), Matt Lieberman (story), Pamela Pettler (screenplay)