Star Wars: The Last Jedi coming to Blu-ray, 4K Blu-ray and Digital Download in April
More on Star Wars
- Game of Thrones showrunners David Benioff and D.B. Weiss to write and produce a new series of Star Wars films!
- Watch the first full trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story
- Check out the teaser for the Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer
- A date for the Solo: A Star Wars Story trailer seems to have been set
- Read the full synopsis for Solo: A Star Wars Story
The official Star Wars UK Twitter account has confirmed the 9th April release of Star Wars: The Last Jedi on Blu-ray, 4K Blu-ray and Digital Download.
Extras have been confirmed as:
- The Director and the Jedi – Go deep behind the scenes with writer-director Rian Johnson on an intimate and personal journey through the production of the movie—and experience what it’s like to helm a global franchise and cultural phenomenon.
- Balance of the Force – Explore the mythology of the Force and why Rian Johnson chose to interpret its role in such a unique way.
- Scene Breakdowns
- Lighting the Spark: Creating the Space Battle – Get a close-up look at the epic space battle, from the sounds that help propel the action, through the practical and visual effects, to the characters who bring it all to life.
- Snoke and Mirrors – Motion capture and Star Wars collide as the filmmakers take us through the detailed process of creating the movie’s malevolent master villain.
- Showdown on Crait – Break down everything that went into creating the stunning world seen in the movie’s final confrontation, including the interplay between real-word locations and visual effects, reimagining the walkers, designing the crystal foxes, and much more.
- Andy Serkis Live! (One Night Only) – Writer-director Rian Johnson presents two exclusive sequences from the movie featuring Andy Serkis’ riveting, raw on-set performance before his digital makeover into Snoke.
- Deleted Scenes – With an introduction and optional commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
- Audio Commentary – View the movie with in-depth feature audio commentary by writer-director Rian Johnson.
The US Blu-ray and 4K Blu-ray will be release on 27th March, while US Movies Anywhere customers get the earliest opportunity for home-viewing with the film arriving on that service on 14th March. You can order Star Wars: The Last Jedi on Blu-ray from one of these retailers
Last updated: 23/02/2018 13:14:54