We've added another column to the Release Dates section of the site. Now, where available we have a link to images of each title. This is partially automated and we're now in the process of creating direct links to images that the scripts have missed - although I believe they're going to be few and far between.
I have also been making significant tweaks to the main site engine in order to take advantage of a few minor caching features that I have developed. This should effectively increase the site's performance and reduce load on the server, although as yet I am unsure how much of a difference it will make to the end user.
Over the past few months, we have made some significant changes to the site - mostly behind the scenes (all of our long-term contributors will have seen some huge leaps forward in recent months - it's quite surprising just how little admin functionality we had until recently)!
There are number of new modules I am currently working on to plug into the site - these will add more functionality to existing pages to aid navigation around the site. There may also be some cosmetic changes in the pipeline to improve site usability and appearance.