The Goonies Thirtieth Anniversary Edition coming to Blu-ray on 9th November
Warner are releasing The Goonies 30th Anniversary Edition on 9th November.
The release will include the following features:
• Commentary (with hidden video treasures) by director Richard Donner, and selected cast members
• ‘The Making Of The Goonies’ featurette
• Deleted scenes
• Cyndi Lauper The Goonies ‘R’ Good Enough music video
• Soundtrack remastered in Dolby TrueHD 5.1
• Theatrical trailer
The release will also include:
• Art Cards
• 1985 ‘Making of’ mini magazine
• Empire’s ‘Cast – Where Are They Now’ mini magazine.
Cult classic “The Goonies” is set to make a return with a special 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray. From the imagination of three time Academy Award®-winning executive producer Steven Spielberg* and directed by Richard Donner, the special edition Blu-ray of the much-loved adventure will be released on 9th November by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment, including a host of special features and never-before-seen deleted scenes. For die-hard fans, there is also a 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition, which comes with an array of money-can’t-buy Goonies collector’s merchandise.
“The Goonies” stars Sean Astin, Corey Feldman, Ke Huy Quan, Josh Brolin, Jeff Cohen, Kerri Green and Martha Plimpton as ‘The Goonies,’ a group of children from the Goon Docks area of Astoria, Oregon, who are facing the foreclosure of their homes.
The Goonies 30th Anniversary Edition Blu-ray best prices...
|Pre-order , Due for release on 09/11/2015|
Last updated: 30/05/2018 18:53:26