Creepshow in October
Second Sight have announced the UK Blu-ray release of Creepshow for October 28th, 2013. From the press release…
One of the classic horror anthologies, Creepshow is the gloriously ghoulish collection of comic book tales served up by the masters of macabre Stephen King and George A. Romero.
Relish the family reunion and the murdered father who still wants his cake; the backwards farmer who discovers a meteorite with a life of its own; one husband’s vengeful plan that will leave his cheating wife and her lover up to their necks in it; another’s hope that the vicious occupant of a mysterious crate may be the answer to his nagging wife problem; and in the final gross-out tale a malicious millionaire with an insect phobia gets a scuttling surprise.
This classic slice of horror from 1982 features an all-star cast including Ted Danson, Leslie Neilsen, Ed Harris and Hal Holbrook and gets the high-definition treatment, along with a bumper offering of outstanding special features.
• Audio Commentary with Director George A. Romero and Special Make-up Effects Creator Tom Savini
• Audio Commentary with Director of Photography Michael Gornick, Actor John Amplas, Property Master Bruce Alan Green and Make-up Effects Assistant Darryl Ferrucci
• Just Desserts: The Making of Creepshow: A Feature-Length Documntary with Cast and Crew
• Behind the Screams with Tom Savini
• Deleted Scenes
• TV Spot, Trailer, Stills Gallery