R2 Chicago also with DTS and Audio Commentary
Further to this mornings piece on the Region 1 DVD release of Chicago we can now bring you the full details on the UK Region 2 DVD that will also offer a DTS soundtrack and Audio Commentary, just we get it 2 weeks earlier on 4th August 2003. At this time the PR team for BVHE are unable to confirm these additional features (still citing the Press Release details), but the following menu shots (taken from The R2 Project, courtesy of TotalDVD) coupled with the new details of the R1 DVD and various UK retailers also listing these features, all add up to (99%) confirm the following updated spec list...
- 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 and DTS 5.1 Audio
- English Audio descriptive track
- Audio commentary with director Rob Marshall and screenwriter Bill Condon
- Deleted Scene musical number "Class"
- Behind the Scenes Special
Here are those menu shots and the DVD pack shot for you...
Last updated: 19/04/2018 16:12:23