From Beyond Blu-ray in February
From the team that brought you the gloriously perverse Re-Animator comes the equally surreal horror classic From Beyond, which makes its debut on UK Blu-ray via Second Sight Films. Based on another H.P. Lovecraft adaptation this deranged gorefest is directed by Stuart Gordon (Stuck) and produced by Brian Yuzna (Society). It comes to Blu-ray in limited edition packaging, along with a DVD release on 25 February 2013.
- Stuart Gordon on From Beyond
- Gothic Adaptation –An interview with writer Dennis Paoli
- The Doctor Is In –An interview with Barbara Crampton
- Monsters & Slime – The FX of From Beyond
- Director’s Perspective
- The Editing Room –Lost and Found
- Interview with the Composer
- Commentary with Stuart Gordon, Brian Yuzna and Jeffrey Combs
- Photo Montage
- Storyboard to film comparison
- Includes English subtitles for hard of hearing
The Blu-ray is listed as Region B, 1080/24 1.85:1. The DVD is Region 2, 1.85:1 Anamorphic Widescreen.
Last updated: 06/08/2018 23:47:37