The Bourne Legacy in December
Universal Pictures will release The Bourne Legacy on UK DVD and Blu-ray on 3 December 2012. Tony Gilroy takes the helm for this latest instalment in the espionage franchise which sees him (as writer/director) expand the Bourne universe with an original story that introduces us to a new hero (Jeremy Renner) whose life-or-death stakes have been triggered by the events of the first three films.
Blu-ray extras include:
- Feature Commentary with Director/Co-Writer Tony Gilroy, Co-Writer Dan Gilroy, Editor John Gilroy, Director of Photography Robert Elswit, Second Unit Director Dan Bradley, and Production Designer Kevin Thompson
- Deleted Scenes: Pennsylvania Highway, NRAG Research Room, Washington, D.C.
- Enter Aaron Cross
- Crossing Continents: Legacy on Location
- Man vs Wolf
- Wolf Sequence Test
- Moving Targets: Aaron and Marta
- Capturing Chaos: The Motorbike Chase
As with most major Universal Pictures releases there will be a Limited Edition Blu-ray Steelbook available alongside the standard editions.