The Amazing Spider-Man US release in October
Sony have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray release of The Amazing Spider-Man on 30 October 2012. In this reboot of the franchise Andrew Garfield stars as a teenage Peter Parker who grapples with both high school and amazing super-human crises as his alter-ego Spider-Man.
Blu-ray 3D Exclusives
- 3D 101 with director Marc Webb
- 3D Progression Reel
- The Amazing Spider-Man Second Screen App (download the app to your iPad, Sony Tablet S or Xperia Tablet and sync to the film)
- Rite of Passage - The Amazing Spider-Man Reborn - over 90minutes of in-depth making-of featurettes
- The Drawing Board: Development and Direction
- Friends and Enemies: Casting
- Second Skins: Spidey Suit and the Lizard
- Spidey Goes West: Production - Los Angeles
- Safe Haven: Production - Sony Studios
- Bright Tights, Big City: Production - New York
- The Greatest Responsibility - Post Production and Release
- Pre-Visualisation Sequences
- Image Progression Reels
On all formats
- Deleted Scenes
- Audio commentary with Marc Webb, Avi Arad and Matt Tolmach
- Stunt Rehearsals
- The Oscorp Archives - Production Art Gallery
The reverse covers list the Blu-ray releases as 'all regions' but as always this is subject to change.
The UK release - also from Sony - is currently scheduled for 26 November and looks to offer the same features. We'll have a separate story on that when they confirm the details.
Last updated: 03/05/2018 09:20:48