In Darkness (US) in June
Sony have announced the US release of In Darkness on 12th June 2012. From acclaimed director Agnieszka Holland, In Darkness is based on the true story of a Polish sewer worker who helps a group of Jews escape Nazi persecution.
Available on DVD and Blu-ray, features include:
- BD: 1080P Widescreen | DVD: Anamorphic Widescreen
- BD: Polish 5.1 DTS-HD MA | DVD: Polish DD5.1
- English & English SDH subtitles
- An Evening with Agnieszka Holland
- In Light: A Conversation with Agnieszka Holland and Krystyna Chiger
The rear cover lists the Blu-ray as coded for Region A only. This is not confirmed and may change on the final release.