Elles Competition - Win Juliette Binoche DVDs! - Now closed
Competition has now ended. We'll pick out the winners and contact them shortly.
This Friday 20th April sees the release of Elles, a gripping new drama from Polish director Malgorzata Szumowska and starring Juliette Binoche. Boldly addressing the controversial issue of student prostitution, Elles sees its protagonist Anne (Binoche) discover things about her life, her city and herself she’d never before contemplated.
To celebrate the release we have 5 superb DVD bundles to give away courtesy of Artificial Eye. Each bundle includes a DVD copy of Code Unknown, Three Colours Blue, Certified Copy, Cache and Summer Hours!
Anne (Juliette Binoche), a well-off, Paris-based mother of two and investigative journalist for ELLE, is writing an article about student prostitution. Her meetings with two fiercely independent young women, Alicja (Joanna Kulig) and Charlotte (Anaïs Demoustier), are profound and unsettling, moving her to question her most intimate convictions about money, family and sex.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the following question:
For which publication is Anne writing her piece on student prostitution?
1. Harpers Bazaar
Competition is now closed
You can submit your answer in one of two ways:
a) Simply post a comment below with the correct answer, or...
b) Follow us on twitter @FilmDigitalFix and then tweet us the answer within the following message: Elles Competition @FilmDigitalFix - Answer is.... And obviously add in the answer at the end of the message. You can also use the handy tweet button below to leave the message.
Terms and Conditions
• Competition will close on 27 April 2012
• Open to UK participants only
• Prize consists of one DVD bundle (consisting of Certified Copy, Code Unknown, Three Colours Blue, Cache and Summer Hours) for five individual winners
• In the unlikely event the prize is unavailable, a prize to the same value will be provided
• There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
• Winners name, contact number and address will be passed to a third party provider for delivery.
• The Editor's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.