The Return of the Living Dead (UK) in June
Second Sight have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of The Return of the Living Dead on 4th June 2012. In Dan O'Bannon's cult splatterfest blundering medical supplies warehouse workers Frank and his young trainee Freddy unwittingly set off a mysterious US military chemical that brings the dead back to life.
RRP is £19.99 for the 2-Disc DVD and £22.99 for the LE Steelbook Blu-ray. Both offer five-hours of extras along with a choice of the original soundtrack in 2.0 (PCM on Blu-ray, Dolby Digital on DVD) and a remixed version of the soundtrack in 2.0 (PCM on Blu-ray, Dolby Digital on DVD) or 5.1 (DTS on Blu-ray, Dolby Digital on DVD).
- MORE BRAINS! A RETURN TO THE LIVING DEAD - The definitive two- hour documentary featuring interviews with cast, writers, producers a nd many more, as well as previously unseen behind the scenes footage, storyboards, conceptual art, publicity materials and archival documents
- MORE BRAINS! TWO HOURS OF KILLER BONUS FEATURES
- A conversation with Dan O’Bannon: The Final Interview
- They Won’t Stay Dead: A Look at Return of The Living Dead Part 2
- A Love Beyond The Grave: A Look at Return of The Living Dead 3
- Stacey Q Live: Exclusive ‘Tonight’ music video
- Even More Brains: Deleted documentary interview
- Return of The Living Dead in three minutes
- Resurrected Settings: The Filming Locations Today
- THE ORIGINS OF RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD – with John A. Russo
- THE FX OF THE LIVING DEAD – with production designer William Stout and FX make- up artists William Munns and Tony Gardner
- PARTY TIME – with music consultant Steve Pross and 45 Grave singer Dinah Cancer
- EXCLUSIVE TO BLU - RAY STEELBOOK – ‘ERNIE’S NOTEPAD’ – 20 - page replica notebook by embalmer Ernie Kaltenbrunner, featuring production notes, carting information and exclusive artwork