A Bigger Splash (BFI) in January
The BFI have announced the UK Dual Format Edition release of Jack Hazan's A Bigger Splash as their first release of 2012, due to arrive on 30th January.
From 1971–1973, Jack Hazan gained intimate access to David Hockney and his circle of friends and lovers to create A Bigger Splash. Using a ‘structured reality’ format rather than pure documentary, he crafted a mesmerising film, groundbreaking in style and daring in nature.
- Region free
- 1.66:1 | English audio with optional English subtitles
- Presented in both High Definition and Standard Definition (DVD & Blu-ray)
- Love’s Presentation (James Scott, 1966, 28 mins)
- Portrait of David Hockney (David Pearce, 1972, 14 mins)
- Interview with Jack Hazan (2006)
- Original film trailer
- Illustrated booklet with essays and film notes
Last updated: 18/04/2018 10:07:57