Green Lantern (UK) in October
Warner Home Video have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Green Lantern on 17th October 2011. Ryan Reynolds stars in this comic-book adaptation.
The Blu-ray releases (both a 2D Triple Play set and a 3D Super Play set) include an extended cut of the film and plenty of extras. The DVD release features the original theatrical cut only and just some previews.
- Extended cut – additional 8 minutes
- MMM: Green Lanterns’s Light (Focus Pods and PiP)
- Focus Pods:
- The Art of Green Lantern
- Weapons Hot: The U.C.A.V. Dog Fight
- Reinventing the Superheor Costume
- Ring Slinging 101
- We Are the Corps
- Acting Under 10 Pounds of Silicone
- Guardians Revealed
- When Parallax Attacks
- The Universe According to Green Lantern
- Ryan Reynolds Becomes the Green Lantern
- Deleted Scenes
- Justice League #1 Digital Comic
- Preview of Green Lantern: The Animated Series
There is also a Blu-ray Steelbook exclusive to HMV and limited to 8000 units - Link.
Last updated: 25/04/2018 04:17:09