More (BFI) in September
The BFI have announced the UK Dual Format Edition of Barbet Schroeder’s More on 19th September 2011. With his exams a distant memory, German student Stefan (Klaus Grünberg) burns his bridges and hitchhikes across Europe in pursuit of adventure and the warm southern sun. Seduced by the offbeat crowd he encounters in Paris – among them the shyly seductive Estelle (Mimsy Farmer) – Stefan is soon flying dangerously close to disaster.
Featuring a moody Pink Floyd soundtrack, Schroeder’s film comes to Blu-ray for the first time and contains a newly commissioned documentary on the story behind it.
- Region 0
- Disc 1: BD50 / 1080p / 24fps / PCM mono audio (48k/16-bit)
- Disc 2: DVD9 / PAL / Dolby Digital mono audio (320kbps)
- Optional English HOH subtitles
- Presented in both High Definition and Standard Definition (1.66:1)
- Director-approved High Definition transfer from original film elements
- Making More (2011, 17 mins, DVD only): newly commissioned documentary on the story behind More
- Theatrical trailers for Schroeder's More, The Valley (1972) and Maîtresse (1976)
- Illustrated booklet with new essays, biographies and notes on the soundtrack
Last updated: 18/04/2018 11:39:57