The Adjustment Bureau (UK) in July
Universal Pictures have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of The Adjustment Bureau on 4th July 2011. Written for the screen by George Nolfi (Ocean’s 12, The Bourne Ultimatum) who also makes his directorial debut, The Adjustment Bureau is based on the short story “Adjustment Team,” by writer Philip K. Dick. The film stars Matt Damon and Emily Blunt as star-crossed lovers chased by mysterious forces that threaten to destroy their futures unless they abandon one another.
- Deleted and Extended Scenes
- Leaping Through New York - An inside look at how the production team filmed David Norris’ (Matt Damon) race to the courthouse, featuring interviews with Damon, director George Nolfi, special effects coordinator Mark Russell and producers Michael Hackett and Chris Moore.
- Destined To Be - The Adjustment Bureau provided Matt Damon with his first opportunity to play a true romantic lead in a feature film. Co-star Emily Blunt, director George Nolfi and Damon himself reflect on this new role for the star and the relationship between David Norris and Blunt’s character, Elise Sellas.
- Becoming Elise - A look at Emily Blunt’s dance training for the role of Elise. Blunt, Matt Damon, George Nolfi and Blunt’s dance choreographer discuss her transformation from slender actress to well-muscled athlete.
- Commentary with writer and director George Nolfi
- BD Exclusive: The Labyrinth of Doors: Interactive Map of New York – Explore the bustling metropolis of New York City as only a member of the Bureau can: using the intricate network of portals to leap from location to location. Each location will trigger a short video pod, either with a behind-the-scenes look at that location with cast and crew or a scene from the film that took place there.
Artwork below is for the standard Blu-ray and the more expensive limited edition steelbook (Pricedemon listing)...