Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (UK) in April
Warner Home Video have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 on 11th April 2011. As Harry races against time and evil to destroy the Horcruxes, he uncovers the existence of three most powerful objects in the wizarding world: the Deathly Hallows.
We’ve not seen an official list of extras for the UK release, but the extras listed by Amazon match up with the US release (which is out a little later on 15th April). Those extras (for the Blu-ray release) include:
- Maximum Movie Mode: Join host Jason Isaacs (Lucius Malfoy) and several walk-on cast & crew guests to unravel the mysteries of the Dark Lord’s past and discover the keys to his defeat before it is too late!
- Focus Points:
- The Last Days of Privet Drive
- Hagrid's Motorbike
- Amazing (or) Magical Tents!
- Deatheaters attack Cafe
- Creating Dobby and Kreacher
- Godric's Hollow
- The Harry And Nagini Battle
- The Frozen Lake
- The Return of Griphook
- On the Green with Rupert, Tom, Oliver and James
- The Seven Harry’s
- Dan, Rupert, and Emma’s Running Competition
- Additional Scenes
- WaterTower Music HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS, PART 1: Behind The Soundtrack
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 is available on DVD, Blu-ray and Limited Edition Steelbook Blu-ray.
Also released is a Harry Potter 1-7 Box Set on both DVD and Blu-ray.
Last updated: 18/04/2018 13:26:20