Iron Man 2 (UK) in October
Paramount Home Entertainment have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Iron Man 2 on 25th October 2010. With his secret out Tony Stark must once again suit up in order to face a new enemy in this sequel starring Robert Downey Jr., Mickey Rourke, Don Cheadle, Sam Rockwell, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scarlett Johansson.
Available on Triple Play Blu-ray (BD, DVD & Digital Copy), a limited edition 2-Disc DVD, or as a standard single-disc DVD, Paramount doesn’t seem too bothered about confirming disc specs to us so we’re trusting Amazon on the specs below…
- Commentary by Jon Favreau
- Ultimate Iron Man: The Making of Iron Man 2 (HD)
- Easter Egg (HD)
- Featurettes (HD)
- Deleted Scenes (HD) with optional commentary by Jon Favreau
- Concept Art Galleries
- Theatrical Trailers: Mr. Stark (HD), World (HD), IMAX Kids (HD) / Other Marvel Trailers: SEGA - Iron Man 2 Video Game (HD), SEGA - Iron Man 2 Video Game Prologue (HD), Avengers Animated Trailer (HD)
- Deleted Scenes with optional commentary by Jon Favreau
- AC/DC Music Video: Shoot To Thrill
- Creating Stark Expo - A look at how the sets and computer-generated elements combine to create the massive set piece
- Practical Meets Digital - How the “practical” props inform the “digital” work that ultimately brings our hero to life on screen.
We’re pretty sure both DVD versions will also include the commentary, while the Blu-ray should include some additional PIP content.
Last updated: 12/08/2018 04:46:11