Get Him To The Greek (R2/UK BD) in November
Universal Pictures have sent over details and artwork for the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Get Him to the Greek which is currently scheduled for 1st November 2010. This comedy from writer and director Nicholas Stoller (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) and producer Judd Apatow is a spin-off of 2008’s Forgetting Sarah Marshall which reunites Jonah Hill, playing a low-ranking record-label employee, and Russell Brand, the ultimate larger-than-life rock-star Aldous Snow.
The DVD release appears to include the extended version of the film plus a selection of extras (full details TBC). The Blu-ray features are outlined below…
Blu-ray Disc - A 2-disc set, with the film and extras on Disc 1 (Blu-ray) and additional extras on Disc 2 (DVD). Features include:
- 1080P 1.85:1 Widescreen
- English 5.1 DTS-HD MA
- German 5.1 DTS Surround
- English Audio Description 2.0
- English SDH and German subtitles
- DVD Extras Disc: English DD2.0; English SDH and German subtitles
- Theatrical (109mins) & Extended (114mins) Versions of the Film
- Gag Reels
- Deleted, Extended & Alternate Scenes
- Alternate Intro & Ending
- Music Videos
- Feature commentaries with key cast, Director & Producer, Documentaries including Getting to Get Him To The Greek, Getting in Tune With The Greek & The Making of African Child
- And Lots More!
A full breakdown of extras is TBC but it’s likely everything from the US release is included as the running time for the extras is 1hr 45mins on Disc 1 and 2hrs 45mins on Disc 2.
Artwork follows (the last image is an Asda exclusive cover)...
Last updated: 14/06/2018 04:10:02