Doctor Who: Seeds of Doom (R2) in October
2 Entertain have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of Doctor Who: Seeds of Doom on 25th October 2010 priced at £19.99 RRP. This adventure stars Tom Baker as the fourth Doctor.
Content is outlined below…
• 6 x 25 mins approx colour episodes with mono audio.
• Commentary - stereo. With actors Tom Baker, John Challis, Kenneth Gilbert and Michael McStay, producer Philip Hinchcliffe, writer Robert Banks Stewart, replacement designer Roger Murray-Leach and Joggs Camfield (son of the director, the late Douglas Camfield).
• Isolated Music – option to watch the episode with the isolated music score.
• Programme subtitles.
• Subtitle Production Notes.
• PodShock (dur. 37’ 15”) – cast and crew look back at the making of the story. With actors John Challis, Kenneth Gilbert and Ian Fairbairn, producer Philip Hinchcliffe, writer Robert Banks Stewart, production assistant Graeme Harper, original designer Jeremy Bear, design assistant Jan Spoczynski, visual effects designer Richard Conway and composer Geoffrey Burgon.
• Now and Then (dur. 8’ 56” ) – our long running series visits Athelhampton House, a quarry in Reigate and the BBC Television Centre to explore the locations used in ‘The Seeds of Doom’.
• Playing in the Green Cathedral (dur. 10’ 03”) – composer Geoffrey Burgon talks about his involvement in Doctor Who.
• So What Do You Do Exactly? (dur. 14’ 23”) – ever wondered what the job of a Production Assistant or a Production Unit Manager entails? Graeme Harper explains…
• Stripped for Action – The Fourth Doctor (dur. 20’ 18”) – our series on the Doctor’s comic-strip adventures looks at the portrayal of the fourth Doctor in the pages of Doctor Who Magazine’s regular graphic stories. With former DWM editors Dez Skinn, Gary Russell and Alan Barnes, writer Pat Mills, artist Dave Gibbons and consultant Jeremy Bentham.
• Trail and Continuity (dur. 1’ 23”) – an off-air trail for the story’s first episode and continuity announcements for its fifth.
• Photo Gallery (dur. 4’ 46”) - production, design and publicity photos from the story.
• Coming Soon (dur. 1 min approx.) - a trailer for a forthcoming DVD release.
• Radio Times Listings and Douglas Camfield’s paper edit for a compilation version of the story in Adobe PDF format.
Last updated: 18/04/2018 14:36:26