30 Rock Season 4 (R1) in September
Universal Studios Home Entertainment have announced the Region 1 DVD release of 30 Rock Season 4 on 21st September 2010. Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin star in this comedy series as TV writer Liz Lemon and conservative GE executive Jack Donaghy, who together preside over the everyday mayhem at a late-night variety show. Pretending to help them are mercurial stars Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan) and Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski), as well as wide-eyed NBC page Kenneth Parcell (Jack McBrayer).
- 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English SDH and Spanish subtitles
- 2 Extended Episodes: Both “Secret Santa” and “I Do I Do” feature footage not shown on television.
- Commentaries with executive producer Lorne Michaels, Tina Fey, Alec Baldwin, Jane Krakowski, Jack McBrayer, Scott Adsit, John Lutz, Sue Galloway, writer Tracey Wigfield, Tom Ceraulo, producer/composer Jeff Richmond, director Don Scardino, Jon Hamm, Donald Glover (Community), and Gillian Jacobs (Community).
- ”I Do I Do”: Get the inside scoop from the director, producer, production designer, composer and stars as cameras roll behind-the-scenes as the “30 Rock” cast and crew produce the Season 4 finale episode.
- ”The Moms” Episode: Cast members Tina Fey, Jane Krakowski, Judah Friedlander, director John Riggi, and guest star moms Anita Gillette and Patti LuPone provide an inside perspective on the production of the season 4 episode featuring Patti LuPone, Jan Hooks, Elaine Stritch and Anita Gillette.
- Ace of Cakes Episode: Duff Goldman and his staff of Food Network’s “Ace of Cakes” become part of the fun of “30 Rock” when Tina Fey invites them to make a cake to star in the show. They also create a special surprise cake for the cast and crew to celebrate their season finale. Finally, Duff gets inspired by the show and decides to whip up an order of cheesy blasters.
- ”Tennis Night in America”: In the episode entitled “Season 4” Jenna Maroney asks “Are you ready for some tennis?” Now viewers can see the NBC Sports promo parody in its entirety.
- Deleted Scenes: Get more of your favourite “30 Rock” characters in 9 never-before-seen scenes.
- Photo Gallery and more
Artwork is not final...
Last updated: 18/04/2018 14:56:37