Lost Season 6 & Complete Collection (R1/US BD) in August
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment
have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Lost Season 6 and Lost: The Complete Collection on 24th August 2010. The hit series came to an end in May and you can enjoy the whole thing again complete with extras late this summer. Here is what you can expect…
Lost: The Complete Sixth and Final Season - $59.99 SRP on DVD and $79.99 SRP on Blu-ray Disc
- Every Sixth Season Episode
- Bloopers and Deleted Scenes
- Audio Commentaries accompany four episodes (LA X, Dr. Linus, Ab Aeterno and Across The Sea)
- The End: Crafting A Final Season – Join the LOST team along with other producers of some of television’s longest running shows as they examine the challenges of ending a landmark series.
- A Hero’s Journey – What makes a hero? Which survivors of Oceanic 815 are true heroes? These questions and more are explored.
- See You In Another Life, Brotha – Unlocks the mysteries of this season’s intriguing flash sideways.
- ‘LOST on Location’ – Behind-the-scenes featurette showcasing stories from the set, including all-new interviews with actors and crew.
- PLUS: A LOST Blu-ray & DVD exclusive - Go deeper into the world of LOST with a much-anticipated new chapter of the island's story from Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse.
Lost: The Complete Collection
- $229.99 SRP on DVD and $279.99 SRP on Blu-ray
- Every Episode in the Series (Seasons 1 through 6)
- Over 30hrs of Season 1-6 Bonus materials (previously released materials from Season 1-5 and the all-new Season 6 bonus material)
- A unique series of featurettes that takes viewers on very personal tours of Oahu where the series was created, with key cast and crew as they reflect.
- Exploring the global phenomenon that is Lost, bonus showcases events ranging from the series cast and crew at San Diego’s famed Comic-Con convention to international voice recordings, local events and even fan parties, all of which helped make the show into a worldwide favorite.
- A closer look at some of the props with cast, writers and producers, exploring their significance, stories and emotional ties to the characters.
- Humorous yet emotional look at every character who died on the series
- 16 hilarious Lost “Slapdowns” featurettes showcasing celebrity Lost fans who confront Executive Producers Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse to ask press questions about the final season, including the Muppets and cast members Nestor Carbonell, Michael Emerson, Rebecca Mader and more.
- The exciting collectible packaging also includes: a Special Edition collectible ‘Senet’ Game as seen in Season Six, a custom LOST island replica, an exclusive episode guide, a collectible Ankh, and a black light penlight.