Sherlock Holmes (R2/UK BD) in May
Warner Home Video have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Sherlock Holmes on 17th May 2010. Guy Ritchie directs this adaptation starring Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law.
Available on DVD and Blu-ray Combo (includes Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy), extras are outlined below...
- "Sherlock Holmes: Reinvented" - Together, Guy Ritchie and Robert Downey Jr. have reinvented Sherlock Holmes. See how these two reinterpret the master sleuth and how Downey prepares for the role and why his Thespian approach takes this classic character to levels never depicted before.
Blu-ray Disc - Exclusive to the Blu-ray disc is an immersive Maximum Movie Mode feature, which includes walk-ons by Guy Ritchie, eight focus points, 60 minutes of Picture-in-Picture commentary and BD-Live connectivity. The full list of extras is:
- Director Guy Ritchie Walk On
- Picture in Picture commentary
- Story Board Comparisons
- Still Gallery
- Focus Points; Drawbridges & Dollies: Designing a Late Victorian London
- Not a Deerstalker Cap in Sight
- Ba-ritsu: A Tutorial
- Elementary English: Perfecting Sherlock’s Accent
- The One That Got Away
- Powers of Observation and Deduction
- The Sherlockians
- Future Past
- Sherlock Holmes Reinvented
Last updated: 22/04/2018 12:11:35