Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin’s Ball (R1/US BD) in January
Universal Studios Home Entertainment have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Smokin' Aces 2: Assassin’s Ball on 19th January 2010. In this made-for-disc sequel federal agents once again match wits with a cadre of creative killers. The original film’s director Joe Carnahan is on board as executive producer while P.J. Pesce (Lost Boys: The Tribe) takes on directing duties. The cast includes Tom Berenger, Clayne Crawford, Martha Higareda, Ernie Hudson, Michael Parks, Autumn Reeser and Vinnie Jones, as well as returning stars from the original film Tommy Flanagan, Maury Sterling and Christopher Michael Holley.
Available on DVD and Blu-ray Disc, features include:
- DVD Audio: English, French and Spanish DD5.1
- BD Audio: English 5.1 DTS-HD MA, French and Spanish 5.1 DTS
- English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
Commentary with Joe Carnahan and P.J. Pesce
- Deleted Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Behind the Scenes with Joe Carnahan: Executive producer Joe Carnahan, producer Mike Elliott, writers Olatunde Osunsanmi and Olumide Odebunmi and director P.J. Pesce talk about the process of jumping back into the world of Smokin’ Aces.
- Confessions of an Assassin: Director P.J. Pesce and the stars of the movie take us through production, from the ground, amidst the mayhem, blood, guts, bullets and all.
- Ready, Aim, Fire: The Weapons of Smokin’ Aces 2: Meet the armorer who equipped the gang with the over 20 guns in the film
- Cue the Clown: A behind the scenes look at what it took to produce one of the most explosive stunts in the movie.
- The Bunker Mentality: Designing the Set: Production designer Chris August, along with director P.J. Pesce and executive producer Joe Carnahan discuss the Art Deco look and feel of the sets as well as the little details that gave them the freedom them to shoot quickly and in every direction.
The Blu-ray also has basic BD-Live features (My Scenes Sharing).
Last updated: 18/04/2018 18:18:28