Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1 (R2/UK BD) in November
Warner Home Video have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Season 1 on 2nd November 2009. This new TV series takes place immediately after the events of Star Wars-Episode II: Attack of the Clones. The series follows Obi-Wan Kenobi and his apprentice Anakin Skywalker and introduces us to some new characters such as Ahsoka Tano a girl Jedi knight as well as characters we already know.
Priced at £39.99 RRP on DVD and £49.99 RRP on Blu-ray Disc, extras include:
- Seven Director’s Cut Episodes:
- Rising Malevolence, Shadow of Malevolence, Lair of Grievous, Rookies, Storm Over Ryloth, Innocents of Ryloth and Liberty on Ryloth
- 22 Episodic Featurettes that go behind-the-scenes with Supervising Director Dave Filoni and crew about the making-of each episode
- Spectacular 64 page production journal that includes early sketches, artist notes, and concept art from each episode from Season One
- Blu-ray Exclusive – The Jedi Temple Archives
- An extensive database exploring test footage, early concept art, 3-D character and object turnarounds and early animation. The Archives is a rare look at the assets in various stages of creation for The Clone Wars, with a wealth of surprises and never-before seen moments sprinkled throughout.
Last updated: 18/04/2018 18:30:26