Hannah Montana The Movie (R2/UK BD) in September
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Hannah Montana The Movie on 7th September 2009. Miley Cyrus stars in this big screen outing for Hannah Montana.
The film is available on 1-Disc DVD and 2-Disc Blu-ray Combi Pack (includes Blu-ray and DVD versions of the film).
The Two-Disc Blu-ray Combi Pack includes the following exclusive bonus features:
- The Hoedown Throwdown Home Experience - everyone in the movie has to learn to do it, and now you can too. Famed choreographer Jamal Sims and some of our cast members will show us all step by step how to do the dance everyone is talking about.
- Music Videos
- Back To Tennessee
- You’ll Always Find Your Way Back Home
- Let’s Get Crazy
- The Climb
- Bless The Broken Road
Both the Two-Disc Blu-ray Combi Pack and Standard DVD include the following bonus features:
- Find Your Way Back Home - Miley, Emily, Billy Ray, and other cast members share with us “their” hometowns: the people, places & things that make them special. We’ll go to a pottery class with Miley & her sister, visit their favorite ice cream shop, and other haunts around the Franklin Tennessee Town Square. Billy Ray saddles up his iron horse to show us home viewers a firsthand account of the beauty a country town like Thompson’s Station Tennessee has to offer. But not everyone is from a small country town. Emily will show us what it’s like to grow up in the entertainment Mecca we like to call Hollywood.
- I Should Have Gone to Film School with Jason Earles - Jason Earles is more than just Miley’s big brother on TV. He is quite the accomplished actor. Here he will put his talents to use by interviewing cast & crew and giving us a true behind the scenes look at how this movie was made. He’ll cover the fashion, the music, the stars, lights, camera…action!
- Deleted Scenes
- Music Video - "The Climb"
- Audio Commentary with Director & Writer