Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 (R1/US BD) in September
Warner Home Video have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles Season 2 on 22nd September 2009. “Timed to coincide with the home video release of the summer blockbuster Terminator Salvation” reveals the press release, this Terminator TV series comes to an abrupt end following its termination a short while ago.
Extras are outlined below…
DVD and Blu-ray Disc
- The Continuing Chronicles: Terminator - 8 part featurette gallery
- Write the Future – An inside look at creator Josh Friedman and the writing process and how it guides the creative decisions for each episode.
- Conceptualization – Visual Effects supervisor James Lima and others discuss the production challenges of bringing the sci-fi world of Terminator to television.
- Blood and Metal – Go behind the scenes with special makeup effects artist Rob Hall and the cast as they reveal the process of creating realistic cybernetic organisms.
- Designing Destruction – Production Designer Marek Dobrowolski and others discuss the challenges of combining real locations with futuristic sets to create a world in which the present fights to avoid a horrific future.
- Choreographing Chaos – See how Stunt Coordinator and 2nd Unit Director Joel Kramer and Special Effects Supervisor Steve Galich work closely to create the stunts and on set effects that add an undeniably kinetic quality to each episode.
- War Stories – From an unexpected earthquake on the jam-packed Santa Monica pier to the intricacies of filming underwater sequences, the producers and cast reflect on some of the most memorable production challenges from Season Two.
- Setting the Tempo – Composer Bear McCreary and the producers explain the process of taking cues from the Terminator mythology and incorporating them into the score. Bear, Josh Friedman and Shirley Manson also talk about the process of recording the season opening song “Samson and Delilah.”
- Motivations – The producers and cast discuss the themes of Season Two and how these informed both the writing and acting.
- Terminated Scenes
- Cameron vs. Rosie: Fight Rehearsal - The raw fight rehearsal and choreography session between Summer Glau and a contortionist is interwoven with storyboards and interviews explaining this intricate battle sequence.
- The Storyboard Process: Cameron Goes Bad – The production team outlines the process for mapping key sequences from the show in Storyboard format.
- Audio Commentary (4 episodes) with Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Shirley Manson and Executive Producers Josh Friedman, James Middleton and John Wirth
- Gag Reel
Blu-ray Exclusive Extras
- Collision with the Future: Deconstructing the HUNTER KILLER Attack – Interactive exploration of the climactic Hunter Killer attack featured in the Season Two finale. Four simultaneous points of view show all elements of the filmmaking of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles from Production, Direction, Visual Effects, and Special Effects. Additional focus points allow the viewer to explore even more elements of what it took to create this dramatic stunt sequence.
Price: $59.98 SRP
Audio: English DD5.1 Surround, Portuguese DD2.0
Subtitles: English SDH, French, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish
Price: $79.98 SRP
Audio: English DD5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English SDH, French, Dutch, Danish, Finnish
Last updated: 15/05/2018 03:34:19