Weeds Season 4 (R1/US BD) in June
Lionsgate Home Entertainment have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Weeds Season 4 on 2nd June 2009. Originally broadcast in summer 2008, the fourth season of this Showtime comedy series starring Mary-Louise Parker comes to DVD and Blu-ray Disc (both $39.98 SRP) timed to coincide with the fifth season’s US television premiere. Features are outlined below…
DVD - Episodes are spread across three discs presented in anamorphic widescreen with DD2.0 and DD5.1 Surround audio and English and Spanish subtitles. Extras include:
- Audio commentary on select episodes with cast and crew
- “Little Titles” intro commentaries by creator Jenji Cohen
- “Burbs to the Beach” featurette
- “I’m A Big Kid Now” interviews
- ”The Weed Wranglers” featurette
- “Moving Weight” featurette
- “Tour of Bubbie’s House” featurette
- “One Stop Chop Shop” featurette
- “The Real Hunter Parrish” interview
- Gag reel
Blu-ray Disc - Episodes are spread across two discs presented in 1080P Widescreen with 7.1 PCM and 5.1 Dolby Digital EX Surround audio and English and Spanish subtitles. All of the DVD extras are present and joined by exclusive BonusView commentaries on select episodes with Kevin Nealon and Justin Kirk.
It's also worth noting the DVD will be packaged using 100% post-consumer recycled paper and plastic water bottles.
Last updated: 01/05/2018 08:23:20