Confessions of a Shopaholic (R1/US BD) in June
Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment have announced the US DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Confessions of a Shopaholic on 23rd June 2009. Isla Fisher stars in this comedy based on the books by Sophie Kinsella.
Available on single-disc DVD ($29.99 SRP), 2-Disc DVD ($32.99 SRP) and 2-Disc Blu-ray ($39.99 SRP), the second disc on DVD and Blu-ray is just a digital copy.
All versions offer the following extras:
- Deleted Scenes
- ”Stuck with Each Other” Music Video by Shontelle featuring Akon
The Blu-ray also offers the following exclusives:
- “Accessory” Music Video by Jordan Taylor
- “Takes Time to Love” Music Video by Trey Songz
- Behind the Fashion – A collection of insider peeks at the making of Confessions of a Shopaholic, including:
- Wardrobe by Patricia Field - The renowned fashion designer takes viewers into her studio and shares some of the secrets of her outrageous creative process.
- Temple of Shopping – The inspiration for Rebecca Bloomwood’s fashion wonderland is finally revealed.
- The Green Scarf – Fans will learn more about the all-important accessory that drives Rebecca to take desperate measures.
- New York Fashion Central – A style-centric tour of the home of more shopaholics per square foot than anywhere else on the planet.
- Sample Sale Madness - The filming of the film’s hilariously chaotic shopping spree.
- Window Shopping - The Shopaholic team brings store windows to life along shopping mecca Madison Avenue.
In Canada there will also be single-disc Blu-ray release (without the Digital Copy) priced at $44.99 SRP (CDN).
Last updated: 18/04/2018 20:16:18