The Good, The Bad, The Weird (R2/UK BD) in June
Icon Home Entertainment have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of The Good, The Bad, The Weird on 15th June 2009. Directed by Kim Ji-woon (A Bittersweet Life; A Tale Of Two Sisters), this film is described as an action-packed, hyper-kinetic homage to Sergio Leone’s classic spaghetti westerns.
Priced at £19.99 RRP on DVD and £24.99 RRP on Blu-ray Disc, extras include:
- "Running Fast" – making of featurette
- "The Good, The Bad, The Weird And The Vicious" (interview with the director and cast)
- "Analogue" (cinematography, lighting, action sequences, sound)
- "Space" (production design, costumes, set decoration)
- Deleted scenes with optional director's commentary
- Alternate endings (with multi angles)
The Blu-ray Disc is presented in 1080P 2.35:1 Widescreen with Korean 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio and Korean 5.1 Dolby Digital. English subtitles are included and forced. The disc is region B locked.
Last updated: 15/05/2018 11:59:33