Terminator 2 Skynet Edition (US BD) in May - Art/Specs added
Lionsgate Home Entertainment have announced the US Blu-ray Disc release of Terminator 2 (Skynet Edition) on 19th May 2009 priced at $29.99 SRP. Timed to the release of the new Terminator film in cinemas, Terminator 2 returns to Blu-ray Disc, where you can "see and hear multiple versions of the movie" in THX certified high-definition and all-new English Lossless DTS-HD Master Audio. The disc is loaded with over 8 hours of interactive Blu-ray content including over 140 minutes of behind the scenes video and multimedia galleries, storyboard-script views, audio commentaries, quizzes and games - plus additional BD-Live™ enabled content featuring games and more that is accessible on internet-connected players.
In addition, the Terminator 2 Skynet Edition Blu-ray will be available for a limited time in the Limited Edition T2 Complete Collector's Set ($174.99 SRP), a 6-disc set packaged with a 14" T-800 Endoskull bust that plays sound effects from the film while its eyes light up. This collectible set features the Terminator 2 Skynet Edition Blu-ray plus both the Extreme Edition DVD and Ultimate Edition DVD - which, combined, include every T2 special feature ever released on DVD. As a bonus, the Limited Edition T2 Complete Collector's Set comes with a digital copy of the film for iTunes or Windows Media.
T2 Skynet Edition Blu-ray Disc features are outlined below...
- Multiple THX-certified versions high-definition versions of the film
- All-new English 6.1 DTS-HD Master Audio Lossless
- English 5.1 Dolby Digital EX Surround
- French DD2.0 Surround
- English TheaterVision narrative audio for the blind and vision impaired
- English Closed Captioned, Spanish subtitles
- Picture-in-picture of behind the scenes video, text commentaries and multimedia galleries
- Storyboard-script mode – view storyboards and read the script while watching the film
- Interactive quizzes and games
- BD-Live™ enabled, featuring games, extra content and more for internet-connected players
- Audio commentary with 26 cast and crew members
- Audio commentary with director James Cameron and co-writer William Wisher
- Enhanced for D-Box™ Motion Control Systems
- Includes THX Optimizer
Region coding is TBC.
Visit the Blu-ray Disc website for a preview of the content.
Click Image to Enlarge
Last updated: 30/06/2018 03:53:14