Max Payne (R2/UK BD) in April
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of Max Payne on 13th April 2009. In this videogame adaptation Mark Wahlberg stars as a maverick cop with little regard for the rules who investigates a series of mysterious murders that could be tied to the death of his wife and child.
The DVD release features the ‘Harder Cut’ of the main feature and an animated graphic novel (story of Michelle Payne). RRP is £19.99.
The Blu-ray Disc (£24.99 RRP) also features the ‘Harder Cut’ of the film plus a few extras. Coded for Region B, features include:
- 1080P 2.35:1 Widescreen
- English 5.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
- English 5.1 Audio Description
- Subtitles (Main Feature & Extras): English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish
- Picture in Picture feature: ‘Walkthroughs & Cheats’ – Watch the making of over 30 scenes from Max Payne with behind the scenes footage that plays in a frame within the picture
- Commentary with Director John Moore, Production Designer Daniel Dorrance and Visual Effects Supervisor Everett Burrell
- Animated Graphic Novel – Story of Michaelle Payne
- Picture Production Featurette Part 1 & 2
- D-Box capabilities (Motion activation to be used with a D-Box chair)
- Digital Copy of the film