The Last House on the Left R1 CE in February
MGM Home Entertainment
have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Last House on the Left (Collector’s Edition) on 24th February 2009 priced at $19.98 SRP. Wes Craven’s 1972 horror classic returns to DVD timed around the theatrical release of the remake.
The disc boasts “all-new bonus features” – most of which sound like those seen on various international DVD releases - including commentary by actors David Hess, Marc Sheffler and Fred Lincoln and over 80 minutes of featurettes including all-new interviews with Wes Craven, a deleted scene featuring Mari dying at the lake, never-before-seen outtakes and Craven’s annotated shooting scripts, among others.
- Widescreen Feature
- English Mono
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Audio Commentary with actors David Hess, Marc Sheffler and Fred Lincoln
- Wes Craven featurette
- Celluloid Crime of the Century
- Scoring Last House
- Tales that Will tear Your Heart Out
- Deleted scene – Mari Dying at the Lake
- Never-before-seen outtakes
- Wes Craven’s annotated shooting scripts
- Photo gallery