Star Wars: The Clone Wars (R1) in November - Updated
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Star Wars: The Clone Wars on 11th November 2008. The Clone Wars takes place between Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones and Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. Jedi Knights Anakin Skywalker and Obi-Wan Kenobi continue their journey across the galaxy amongst the Clone Wars, meeting up with familiar villains, such as Count Dooku, General Grievous and Asajj Ventress. The Grand Army of the Republic, led by Yoda, Mace Windu, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and other Jedi Knights, must fight the New Droid Army of the Separatists.
Available in single-disc ($28.98 SRP) and two-disc ($34.99 SRP) versions, the latter features lenticular packaging. Content is detailed below...
- 2.40:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English, French and Spanish DD5.1 EX
- English, French and Spanish subtitles
- Commentary by director Dave Filoni, producer Catherine Winder, writer Henry Gilroy and editor Jason W.A. Tucker
Two-Disc Special Edition: As above plus a bonus disc with the following content:
- The Clone Wars: The Untold Stories – Preview stories, vehicles, planets and battles of Season One of The Clone Wars TV Series, on TV Fall 2008
- The Voices of Clone Wars – Voiceover actors and animated characters in split-screen performances
- A New Score – Composer Kevin Kiner establishing a new musical identity for the series
- Gallery of Concept and Production Art
- Webisodes – 6 Making-of-Featurettes
- Deleted Scenes – Cargo Bay, Platform Droid Fight, Rancor Pit and Through the Tanks
Last updated: 27/06/2018 05:35:48