The Last House on the Left R2 Ultimate Edition in October
Metrodome have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Last House on the Left (3-Disc Ultimate Edition) on 13th October 2008 priced at £19.99 RRP. Wes Craven's infamous 1972 horror is presented uncut and uncensored on UK DVD for the first time.
- Feature Commentary by writer/director Wes Craven and Producer Sean S.Cunningham
- 2nd Feature Commentary by stars David Hess, Marc Sheffler and Fred Lincoln
- 'Celluloid Crime Of The Century' making of… documentary (40 mins)
- 'Scoring Last House…' featurette with David Hess 'Krug Conquers England' charting the theatrical tour of the first ever UNCUT screening of the film in the UK
- 20 mins of outtakes and dailies
- US theatrical trailer
- TV spots
- Radio spots
- 'Krug & Company': rare COMPLETE ALTERNATE CUT of the film
- EXCLUSIVE interview with Carl Daft of Exploited Films, who took the BBFC to courts over the film's banned status
- WORLD EXCLUSIVE never before seen footage only recently discovered.
- "Going To Pieces: The Rise & Fall Of The Slasher Film" feature length documentary on the 'slasher' film phenomenon that followed "Last House…"
- Filmmakers' commentary
- Deleted scenes
- Horror film quiz
The film is presented in anamorphic widescreen with English DD2.0 Stereo sound.
Last updated: 14/07/2018 13:39:22