The Incredible Hulk (R1) in October
Universal Studios Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of The Incredible Hulk on 21st October 2008. Edward Norton stars as Bruce Banner in director Louis Leterrier’s take on the Hulk. The film also stars Liv Tyler, Tim Roth and William Hurt.
Available in single-disc ($29.98 SRP) and three-disc ($34.98 SRP) editions, features are detailed below…
Single-Disc Editions - Separate Widescreen and Full Screen versions with the following features:
- English, French and Spanish DD5.1 Surround
- English DD2.0 Stereo and English DVS DD2.0 Stereo
- English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
- Commentary with Director Louis Leterrier and Tim Roth
- Deleted Scenes
Three-Disc Special Edition - This set features the single-disc widescreen version content plus a bonus disc with extras and a third-disc holding a digital copy of the film. Extras on the bonus disc include:
- Alternate Opening
- Deleted Scenes
- The Making of The Incredible Hulk - An in-depth look at the making of the blockbuster film, featuring interviews with Edward Norton, director Louis Leterrier, and producers Avi Arad, Kevin Feige and Gale Anne Hurd and the entire cast and crew. The documentary covers the film’s innovative take on the character, look and storyline, as well as the casting process, production and profile of director Louis Leterrier.
- Becoming The Hulk - This featurette focuses on Edward Norton’s approach to the iconic role and the incredible visual effects employed by award®-winning studio Rhythm & Hues to create the character on screen.
- Becoming The Abomination - From the first motion-capture session to the visual effects at Rhythm & Hues, viewers go behind the scenes with actor Tim Roth and watch as he transforms both his mind and body into the super villain known as The Abomination.
- Anatomy of a Hulk Out - Behind-the-scenes looks at three of the movie’s most exciting action sequences:
- Hulking Out in the Bottling Plant – Go inside the first action sequence of the film where both viewers and the army are given a glimpse of the Hulk to come.
- Hulking Out on Campus – A behind-the-scenes look at the creation of a Hulk action sequence, featuring airplanes, guns, and even a sound machine.
- Hulking Out in Harlem – From pre-visualization animatics to visual effects, this featurette shows how filmmakers created one of the largest action sequences in Marvel film history.
- From Comic Book to Screen - See the incredible comic books come to life courtesy of narration, sound effects and “living” panels of action.