Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay (US BD) in July
New Line Home Entertainment have announced the US Region A Blu-ray Disc release of Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay on 29th July 2008 priced at $35.99 SRP. John Cho and Kal Penn return as Harold and Kumar, two stoners who can’t seem to get a break. In this new adventure the boys get themselves in trouble trying to sneak a bong onboard a flight to Amsterdam. Now, being suspected of terrorism, they are forced to run from the law and try to find a way to prove their innocence. What follows is an irreverent and epic journey of deep thoughts, deeper inhaling and a wild trip around the world that is as “un-PC” as it gets.
Arriving day-and-date, the Blu-ray Disc release features the 107-minute Unrated Cut and extras presented in a mixture of standard and high definition. Features include::
- 1080P 1.85:1 Widescreen
- English 7.1 DTS-HD Master Audio
- English SDH and Spanish subtitles
- Bonus Digital Copy
- Dude, Change the Movie! – Interactive Feature allowing you to select from new and alternate scenes to change the course of the film
- Commentary with the director and stars
- Commentary with the director, the real “Harold Lee” and the guy who plays George W. Bush
- ”The World of Harold and Kumar” Featurette
- 27 Additional Scenes
- Bush PSA
Also released the same day on Blu-ray Disc is the original movie, Harold and Kumar Go To White Castle. Full details can be found here.
Last updated: 18/04/2018 23:21:54