Diary of the Dead (R2) in June - Art/Extras update
Optimum Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 release of Diary of the Dead on 30th June 2008. In his first independently produced zombie film in over two decades, George A. Romero returns to ground zero in the history of the living dead. When a group of film students making a horror movie in the woods discovers that the dead have begun to revive, they turn their cameras on the real-life horrors that suddenly confront them, creating a first person diary of their bloody encounters and the disintegration of everything they hold dear.
A two-disc set will be available in both standard packaging and limited edition tin packaging.
Disc 1: Main Feature
- Commentary with director George A Romero, editor Michael Doherty and DOP Adam Swica
- Making Of: Into the Camera interview with actors
- Master of the Dead: Interview with George A Romero with foreword by producers
- Filmed character profiles
- You Look Dead: Make up featurette
- A New Spin On Death: Spin VFX featurette
- A World Gone Mad: Photography & Design featurette
- The Lead Up To Diary: UK Exclusive Interview from Frightfest 08
- Speak of the Dead: featurette about the celebrity voice-overs
- Shorts: The First Week & The Roots
- George A Romero Documentary: Behind the Scenes of the cult classic Night of the Living Dead, Interview with George A. Romero, last interview with actor Carl Hardeman, Tour of Night's cemetery in Pittsburg and much more... (90mins)
Last updated: 18/04/2018 23:19:19