The Matrix Reloaded R2 details
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 2 UK DVD release of The Matrix Reloaded for a slightly strange 10th October 2003 release date (a Friday), and have given it an even stranger (and quite ridiculous) £26.99 retail price. Available 4 days prior to the Region 1 offering this is to give the UK public 4 weeks to enjoy the film in the comfort of their own home before the final part of the trilogy, The Matrix Revolutions, is released in UK cinemas.
Disc specs are more or less identical to the Region 1 edition, though exact Audio features (included languages/subtitles) are yet to be confirmed...
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- Preload – Get a behind the scenes overview of The Matrix Reloaded with on-location footage and interviews with cast and crew
- The Freeway Chase – Behind the scenes footage shows the viewer how the mind-blowing scene was captured on film
- What is The Animatrix? - A glimpse into the history and the intrigue of the Animatrix
- Enter The Matrix – Making of the best-seller video game and the groundbreaking technology used to create it. Your exclusive opportunity to step inside the world of Enter The Matrix
- The Matrix Unfolds – A review of The Matrix phenomenon and its amazing cultural impact
- 2003 MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded parody
- Get Me An Exit - Matrix-inspired advertising
- Weblinks to the official Matrix website
Last updated: 19/04/2018 16:04:23