Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story (UK BD) in May
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the UK Blu-ray Disc release of Walk Hard: The Dewey Cox Story on 12th May 2008. This musical biopic spoof directed by Jake Kasdan stars John C. Reilly, Jenna Fischer, Tim Meadows and Kisten Wiig.
One of the most iconic figures in rock history, Dewey Cox (John C. Reilly) had it all: the women (over 411 served), the friends (Elvis, The Beatles) and the rock 'n' roll lifestyle (a close and personal relationship with every pill and powder known to man). But most of all, he had the music that transformed a dim-witted country boy into the greatest American rock star who never lived.
Arriving day-and-date and coded for all regions (A, B and C), this single-disc release appears to be a heavily cut down version of the 2-Disc US release. Features include:
- 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
- English and Spanish Dolby True HD 5.1 Surround
- Czech, Hungarian, Polish (VO) and Russian DD5.1 Surround
- English Descriptive Audio 5.1
- Subtitles: English, English HOH, Arabic, Bulgarian, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Portugual), Romanian, Slovak, Slovene, Spanish (Castilian), Swedish, Turkish
- Commentary with John C. Reilly, Judd Apatow, and Director Jake Kasdan (TBC)
- Line-O-Rama (TBC)
- Musical Performances
- ”The Music of Walk Hard” Featurette
- ”The Real Dewey Cox” Featurette
- Deleted Scenes
Last updated: 19/04/2018 00:02:37