300 (R2) in October
Warner Home Video have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of 300 on 1st October 2007. Frank Miller’s graphic novel is faithfully recreated by director Zack Snyder in an intense blend of live-action and CGI animation.
A two-disc set, features include...
Disc 1 - Main Feature.
- Anamorphic Widescreen Presentation
- English DD5.1 Surround
- Commentary by Director Zack Snyder, Writer Kurt Johnstad and Director of Photography Larry Fong
Disc 2 - The 2 Disc Special Edition features over 90 minutes of special features including:
- 300 Spartans – Fact or Fiction?: The Shocking Life of a Spartan Revealed (24:31mins)
- Additional Scenes of the Traitorous Hunchback and Never-Before-Seen Giant Warriors (3:21mins)
- Frank Miller’s Vision Realised on Film (13mins)