Battlestar Galactica: Razor (R1) in December - Extras revealed
Universal Studios Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Battlestar Galactica: Razor on 4th Dcember 2007 priced at $26.98 SRP. Coming to DVD just 10 days after its Sci-Fi Channel TV premiere on 24th November (in the US) Battlestar Galactica: Razor is a new TV movie of the re-imagined Battlestar Galactica TV series will form part of the show’s fourth season.
The Battlestar Galactica:Razor Unrated Extended Edition DVD includes an extended version of the explosive new episode that includes all-new characters and more action and visual effects than any previous episode in the popular series, as well as behind-the-scenes interviews with the series’ creators.
- 1.78:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English subtitles
- Deleted Scenes
- The Look of Battlestar Galactica: Sit down with Battlestar Galactica’s Director of Photography, Stephen McNutt, to see how Battlestar Galactica gets its visceral, gritty look.
- My Favourite Episode So Far: Members of the cast of Battlestar Galactica explain which episode has been their favourite so far and why.
- Sneak Peek into Season Four with Creators David Eick and Ron Moore: Creators David Eick and Ron Moore give fans insight into the fourth season.
- Commentary with the Series Creators
Fans can visit www.scifi.com/battlestar/razor/ to choose their favourite DVD packaging option for the set (from a choice of 3) and cast their votes from today and continuing to 12 AM midnight Pacific Standard Time on September 7, 2007. The final selection will be posted on the site on September 14.
Last updated: 14/07/2018 18:41:38