28 Weeks Later (R2) in September
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of 28 Weeks Later on 10th September 2007 priced at £19.99. In this sequel to Danny Boyle’s 28 Days Later which is set six months after the rage virus has annihilated mainland Britain, the U.S. Army declares that the war against infection has been won, and that the reconstruction of the country can begin. As the first wave of refugees return, a family is reunited - but one of them unwittingly carries a terrible secret that threatens to reignite the deadly explosion of bloodlust, carnage and chaos.
- Commentary by director/co-writer Juan Carlos Fresnadillo and producer/co-writer Enrique Lopez Lavigne
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary
- Code Red: Making of 28 Weeks Later
- Featurette: The Infected
- Featurette: Getting into the Action
- 28 Days Later: The Aftermath: Stage 1 "Development"
- 28 Days Later: The Aftermath: Stage 3 "Decimation"
- Theatrical Teaser
- Theatrical Trailer
Last updated: 19/04/2018 02:02:59