The Hills Have Eyes 2 (R2) in July
Fox Home Entertainment have announced the UK Region 2 DVD release of The Hills Have Eyes 2 on 30th July 2007 priced at £19.99. Martin Weisz directs this sequel to last year’s remake of the cult-classic of the same name and was co-written by Wes Craven and son Jonathan Craven. Picking up two years after the ill-fated Carter family was attacked in the New Mexico desert, The Hills Have Eyes 2 follows a group of National Guard soldiers who find themselves under attack by a deranged group of cannibalistic mutants.
- 2.35:1 Anamorphic Widescreen
- English DD5.1 Surround
- English Audio Description Track (DD5.1) and English HOH subtitles
- 4 Deleted Scenes (3:15mins)
- "Exploring the Hills: The Making of ‘The Hills Have Eyes 2’" Featurette (12:42mins)
- "Mutant Attacks" Featurette (9:48mins)
- "Birth of a Graphic Novel" Featurette (12:41mins)
- "Fox Movie Channel Presents: Life After Film School with Wes Craven" featurette (10:20mins)
- Gag Reel (3:38mins)
A DVD double pack of The Hills Have Eyes 1 and 2 is also available (RRP: £26.99).
Last updated: 26/04/2018 17:41:58