TMNT (R1) in August - Art/Extras Update
Warner Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of TMNT on 7th August 2007 priced at $28.98 SRP. The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles returned to the big screen earlier this year in this all-new CGI action adventure, written and directed by Kevin Munroe. After the defeat of their old arch nemesis, The Shredder, the Turtles have grown apart as a family. Struggling to keep them together, their rat sensei, Splinter (Mako), becomes worried when strange things begin to brew in New York City. Tech-industrialist Maximillian J. Winters (Patrick Stewart) is raising up an army of ancient monsters, and only one super-ninja fighting team can stop them-- Leonardo (James Arnold Taylor), Michelangelo (Mikey Kelley), Donatello (Mitchell Whitfield) and Raphael (Nolan North)! With the help of old allies April O'Neil (Sarah Michelle Gellar) and Casey Jones (Chris Evans), the Turtles are in for the fight of their lives as they once again must face the mysterious Foot Clan, who have put their own ninja skills behind Winters' endeavours.
The film is presented in both anamorphic widescreen and full screen on a single-disc with English, French and Spanish audio (DD5.1 Surround) and subtitles options. Extras include:
- Commentary by Writer/Director Kevin Munroe
- Alternate Opening – Splinter Tells the Back Story
- Alternate Ending with Casey and April
- Deleted Scene: Mikey Sneaking Food to Splinter
- Side-by-Side Comparison of Storyboards and CGI Action
- Interviews with voice talent Patrick Stewart, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Laurence Fishburne and Filmmakers
- And More!