Weeds Season 2 (BD) in July
Lionsgate Home Entertainment
have announced the US Region A Blu-ray Disc release of Weeds: Season Two on 24th July 2007 priced at $39.99 SRP. Starring Mary-Louise Parker, Elizabeth Perkins and Kevin Nealon, “Weeds” examines family life in the suburban neighborhood of Agrestic, California, where recently widowed Nancy Botwin (Parker) is finding it hard to make ends meet while raising her two sons. Funnier, darker and more daring, the second season picks up where season one left off. Nancy’s budding business continues to grow, but keeping up with the neighbors in this suburban utopia isn’t easy. She’s joined up with a few of her closest friends, and together they’re facing life’s highs and lows – because even in paradise, nobody’s perfect.
Timed to coincide with the third season premiering in August on Showtime, Weeds: Season Two comes to Blu-ray Disc day-and-date and includes all twelve episodes spread across two discs (1xBD50, 1xBD25). Along with all the bonus features from the DVD release, the Blu-ray Disc version also offers a “Test Your Short-Term Memory” game.
- 1080P Widescreen
- 7.1 PCM Audio and 5.1 Dolby Digital EX Surround
- English and Spanish subtitles
- 7 Episode Audio Commentaries featuring cast and crew
- Trivia Tracks on all episodes with out commentaries
- “Cream of the Crop” featurette with Craig X Rubin
- “Slangin: 101 Ways to say Weed” featurette
- “Conrad’s Grow Room” featurette hosted by Romany Malco
- “Tools of the Trade” featurette
- Huskaroo Commercials in English and Spanish
- Gag Reel
- “Little Boxes” musical montages
- “Jammin Nation” extended musical performance by Rocky Dawani
- Showtime original content
- “Test Your Short-Term Memory” game
Special features are subject to change.