Hot Fuzz (R1) in July
Universal Studios Home Video have announced the Region 1 DVD release of Hot Fuzz on 31st July 2007 priced at $29.98 SRP. Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright's much-anticipated follow-up to Shaun Of The Dead stars Pegg as a hard London copper who's assigned to a new beat: the most boring village in Britain. Nick Frost also returns to star alongside Pegg as one of the local village cops.
Available in separate Widescreen and Full Screen versions, the film is presented in English, French and Spanish DD5.1 EX Surround audio with optional English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles. Extras include:
- Deleted Scenes With Filmmaker Commentary – For fans who just can’t get enough Hot Fuzz, more than 20 minutes of deleted scenes with exclusive filmmaker commentary!
- The Fuzzball Rally: US Tour Piece – Follow Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright on their nationwide U.S. press tour.
- The Man Who Would Be Fuzz – Simon Pegg and Nick Frost hit their marks as Sean Connery and Michael Caine playing out a scene from the movie.
- Fuzz-O-Meter – Fuzz fanatics can access a special trivia track during the film for a running recount of little-known facts about the film and its stars.
- Audio Commentary With Simon Pegg and Edgar Wright
- Hot Funk - Montage of clips using the “clean” dialogue from the TV and airline version of the film.
- Danny’s Notebook: The Other Side
- Theatrical Trailerr
- Easter Egg Video Clip