Wild Hogs (BD) in August
Buena Vista Home Entertainment have announced the US Region A Blu-ray Disc release of Wild Hogs on 14th August 2007 priced at $34.99 SRP. The cast of this surprise hit comedy includes Tim Allen (“Doug”), John Travolta (“Woody”), Martin Lawrence (“Bobby”) and William H. Macy (“Dudley”) as four suburban couch jockeys who suffer from mid-life crises and take motorcycles to the American asphalt expecting nothing but fun and adventure. But being an easy rider isn’t so easy, especially after a chance encounter with the real-life Del Fuegos biker gang proves just how lame and tame the Hogs really are.
Arriving day-and-date with the DVD release, all extras are carried across and presented in 1080 HD. Features include:
- 1080P 2.35:1 Widescreen
- English PCM 5.1 Uncompressed (48kHz/24-bit)
- English, French and Spanish DD5.1 Surround
- English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
- Bikes, Brawls and Burning Bars: The Making of Wild Hogs - Director Walt Becker leads viewers through the process of putting together the A-list cast and describes the difficulty of shooting a road movie involving over 100 motorcycles! Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence and William H. Macy talk about working together to form the least-threatening biker gang in history. Also, see interviews with the stunt and special effects crews.
- Alternate Ending - The Highway Patrolman (John C. McGinley) has one last run-in with the guys in the original ending to the film.
- Deleted Scenes - “Molar Abscess” features John Travolta’s sister, and “Chili Pepper,” a feature which shows a hilarious run-in with the Del Fuegos at the Chili Cook-off.
- Audio Commentary by director Walt Becker and writer Brad Copeland
- How to Get Your Wife to Let You Buy a Motorcycle - A funny featurette about the virtues of motorcycle ownership
- Easter Egg