Premonition (BD) in July - Artwork added
Sony Pictures Home Entertainment have announced the US Region A Blu-ray Disc release of Premonition on 17th July 2007 priced at $38.96 SRP. Linda Hanson (Sandra Bullock) has a beautiful house, a loving husband, and two adorable daughters. Her life is perfect, until the day she receives the devastating news that her husband Jim (Julian McMahon) has died in a car accident. When she wakes up the next morning to find him alive and well, she assumes it was all a dream, but is shaken by how vivid it felt. She soon realizes it wasn’t a dream, and her world is turned upside down as the surreal circumstances lead her to discover that her perfect life may not have been all that it appeared. Desperate to save her family, Linda begins a furious race against time and fate to try and preserve everything that she and Jim have built together.
Directed by Mennan Yapo in his directorial film debut, Premonition also stars Nia Long and Peter Stormare.
Arriving day-and-date with the DVD release, all extras are carried over. Features include:
- 1080P 2.40:1 Widescreen
- English PCM 5.1 (Uncompressed)
- English and French DD5.1 Surround
- English, English SDH, French and Spanish subtitles
- Deleted Scenes including an Alternate Ending with optional Director's Commentary
- Blooper Reel
- Glimpses of the Future: Making Premonition – A look at the making of the movie with interviews from the cast & crew
- Bringing Order to Chaos – A look at the major events of the movie put in 'normal' order, narrated by director Mennan Yapo
- Real Life Premonitions: The Truth About Seeing The Future – A documentary about real life people who have had premonitions into the future
- Audio Commentary with Director Mennan Yapo and Sandra Bullock